TYP - Melb
***2019 date to be confirmed ***
das studio pilates
First floor, 341 Smith St, Fitzroy VIC 3065
Module 1 - Trigger Your Points
While we may argue what they are and why they exist, there’s no denying the effect of trigger points on our lives. Learn the current state of play with trigger points, where they might be and how you can incorporate their treatment into your practice. Each tool-based technique, exercise, mobilisation and stretch is discussed in detail, including any contraindications.
This module is suitable for participants of any background. There are no prerequisites, however this module is a prerequisite for Modules 2 and 3.
- the 3 hours of in-depth training
- a 100+ page workbook (fully-linked pdf or wirebound), and
- your choice of our self-treatment tools to keep.
Suitable for… This workshop is suitable for:
- Pilates instructors
- Yoga teachers
- Personal trainers
- Allied health professionals
- Students (Pilates method, yoga, massage, health sciences)
- Anyone who wants to learn more about helping themselves
All materials will be supplied. Please wear comfortable clothes.